We’re Seeing Huge Carbon Reductions in Just One Week!

Posted on 31st August 2022 by in Clean Energy, Construction Sites

A Hussh Pod deployed at a site in Salford is already racking up some impressive stats after just one week of use.

The Hussh Pod partnered with a fuel generator to create a hybrid set-up has seen a 2 ton CO2 saving, which equates to driving an average car twice around the world!

The fuel generator charges the batteries and takes on any large loads for 27% of the time, with the battery power unit running the remaining 73% of the time providing clean, silent energy for the site.

Learn more about how we help companies drive down costs and meet carbon reduction targets: https://powersavingsolutions.co.uk/

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *